I'm with Yehudis. I'm generally a flexible person, but broccoli and mushrooms do NOT go in chicken soup.
Matzo Ball Soup
From EatingWell: January/February 1995
Floating in a flavorful broth, our matzo balls are light and fluffy but bound together with whisked eggs and only a small amount of canola oil rather than the traditional chicken fat. Plus, this version of Jewish penicillin has plenty of added vegetables, making it a good source for vitamins A and C. Now that's what Doctor Mom ordered!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)