This turned out grey! Made the day before and reheated in the oven. None left, my guests loved it. Fresh and tasty!
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Milk
This three-ingredient dish, known as piele in Hawaii, is fabulously simple. Coconut milk—an occasional indulgence because of the saturated fat—contributes rich flavor.
11 Reviews for Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Milk
I absolutely love this recipe; i now keep a constant supply of coconut milk just so i can make this whenever i feel like peeling sweet potatoes
This recipe has potential to be great, however microwave cooking is terrible for your health! Throw away your microwave. The convenience is not worth denaturing your food and zapping any enzymes out of existence. And as a previous reader commenter, coconut is good for you and doesn't have the same effects as eating saturated fat from animal sources. It is a great source of lauric acid, a vital nutrient which is present in human breast milk.
I love this recipe. In fact, I made these for thanksgiving. If you appreciate simple flavors, and love sweet potatoes, there is no reason you will not love this recipe, too
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)