Followed the recipe exact - no richness, would not describe it as a stew, and it had no presentation. I gave it an OK because I would like to make it again, but use more Marsala and maybe add Sherry. I also think a little bit of butter would make it silkier.
Marsala Chicken Stew
This Marsala chicken stew recipe gets its richness from plenty of mushrooms and onions. Make it a meal: Soak up all the saucy goodness with whole-wheat egg noodles and serve with a green salad.
4 Reviews for Marsala Chicken Stew
If you want to cut down on the sweetness of the Marsala wine you cut it in half. Then use cooking sherry or a Mascoto wine to make up the difference. I always add and extra 1/4 of wine.
LOVED it! This was easy, fast, flavorful and not a heart stopper. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work
Very, very tasty. I would definitely make it again. I needed to add more marsala than the recipe called for.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)