Made this recipe with bone-in thighs. Removed skin and marinated for about 3 hours. The flesh was moist and tender and the coating was crunchy. Will definitely make this again.
Maple-Mustard Baked Chicken
From EatingWell: July/August 2008
Enjoy this crunchy chicken at home for a family supper or take it along on a picnic to eat cold—no forks and knives required! For best flavor, shop for locally raised natural chicken and grade B maple syrup.
33 Reviews for Maple-Mustard Baked Chicken
Is this correct?
I marinated chicken legs for about 5 hours and couldn't really taste the marinade. The breadcrumbs stayed crispy using the rack to cook the chicken on, but I was hoping to taste the maple and mustard more. Maybe next time I'll make a second batch of the marinade to use as a dipping sauce.
I used boneless chicken thighs. It was a great recipe!
I made 1/3 of a recipe (6 drumsticks) for 3 people and had no left overs; it was a hit with everyone The chicken was juicy and tasty; will definitely add this to the menu.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)