This was so great, I made it for my family which is 7 of us, I had to make 4 for each of us because the Potatoes I bought weren't medium, more like small. Every one loved it, my bro said it tasted like if he were at a restaurant. I did change the ingredient a little by adding chopped tomatoes and minced garlic. It was amazing.
Loaded Twice-Baked Potatoes
Potatoes are one of the great comfort foods, especially when stuffed with a satisfying mixture of lean ground beef and broccoli florets plus reduced-fat sour cream and Cheddar cheese. Add a tossed salad and you have a healthy and hearty meal that will leave you feeling good.
49 Reviews for Loaded Twice-Baked Potatoes
This was somewhat disappointing to me. I think the beef could have used more seasoning, and it made for a lot of clean-up.
Using a microwave isnt unhealthy, its a means to cooking certain things, it is WHAT you cook in the microwave that can be unhealthy. This was a great meal and the microwave made it way too easy and convenient if your in a hurry. My kids asked for seconds and it was an awesome way to get them to eat more veggies!
This meal was delicious! It was so easy and quick. Even my picky sister liked it.
Emilye, Provo, UT
Why would you recommend using a microwave? isn't this supposed to be healthy?
JENNIFER VALENZUELA, LONG BEACH, CA
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)