I made them with out the meat and it came out tasty. Very easy to make and the cost was low! I made them with the golden baked pork cutlets. This will definitely be a weekly meal.
Loaded Twice-Baked Potatoes
Potatoes are one of the great comfort foods, especially when stuffed with a satisfying mixture of lean ground beef and broccoli florets plus reduced-fat sour cream and Cheddar cheese. Add a tossed salad and you have a healthy and hearty meal that will leave you feeling good.
49 Reviews for Loaded Twice-Baked Potatoes
I made these as a side dish with grilled steaks. We were impressed! I followed the directions to cook the potatoes in the microwave and it was so easy. I omitted the beef from the potato, and substituted non-fat greek yogurt for the sour cream. I also added a couple to tbsp. of prepared basil pesto I had made previously. I'll never use the oven to make potatoes again!
We are not big ground beef fans so we used Hot Italian Chicken Sausage from Whole Foods. It was delicious. I highly recommend it because it adds so much flavor! I also doubled the amount of broccoli so I felt more like we were getting a serving of veggie.
I skipped the ground beef using sauted onion and zuccini along with broccoli. It was a wonderfull lunch.
I made this for dinner the other night & added onion powder & garlic to the hamburger! It was amazing. I also used the top 3rd & put those right in w/ the filling! Super quick & easy!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)