I've made this a few times now, and I LOVE it. i buy enough ingredients to have it a couple times during the week. The single dressing recipe makes plenty. Then i just throw together enough for a serving and top with the dressing. Fresh, tasty salad all week long.
Loaded Spinach Salad
Like many spinach salads, this one features lots of chopped-up hard-boiled egg. But since most of the calories in an egg are in the yolk, this recipe uses just two whole eggs, plus the whites from six additional eggs, for a satisfying spinach salad that keeps the calories in check.
7 Reviews for Loaded Spinach Salad
tried it yesterday, except i had little crunchy salad toppers instead of nuts (who knew pecans are so expensive???) and ranch dressing. Yum!!!!!
This salad was delicious. My husband loved it and the beets were perfect in it.
I've been making this recipe for months and it's one of my favorites. However, I am not a fan of bleu cheese so I substitute ff ranch and it's delicious.
Janie Palmer, Portland, OR
Mmmmmmmm..... it looks so delicious!!
Darren, Woodlands, Si
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)