Nice, light, and worth the time to make. Since the dough comes out really soft (too soft to knead, too hard for a bread dough), it's easy to work with in a "frozen" state. Once you cut it out and reshape it, it's necessary to put it back in the freezer for a bit to be able to work with it again. Work quickly because it softens easily at room temperature.
From EatingWell: November/December 1996
Inspired by the Linzertorte, a buttery Austrian confection, these raspberry-filled cookies are a pretty addition to your holiday cookie platter.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)