I made this recipe with one exception. Rather than combining the sautéed vegetables with the bugler/lentil pilaf I served them on top. It made the dish much more visually appealing and really let the taste of the sautéed vegetables pop. Thanks for the recipe. It's a keeper.
Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf with Green & Yellow Squash
Based on a traditional Lebanese Lenten dish, this recipe makes a terrific meatless meal. Serve with warm whole-wheat flatbread or pita and a dollop of tangy plain yogurt.
2 Reviews for Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf with Green & Yellow Squash
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)