Tested this recipe on my boyfriend and he loved it (very tasty)
Lemony Carrot Salad
Tangy lemon and fresh dill make a bright dressing for shredded carrots.
4 Reviews for Lemony Carrot Salad
This took me no time to prepare and was a great alternative to cole slaw!
This is an easy recipe with such a light, fresh taste! I doubled the amount of lemon juice and olive oil as I had a little more than the required amount of carrots. I was in a hurry so to avoid having to make a trip to the grocery I used dried dillweed and granulated garlic as well as omitted the green onion. It still tasted wonderful and is just the right amount of salad for 1-2 people. This is definitely a keeper and I've already sent it out to friends and family.
It tasted very fresh and summery. It definitely still tastes like raw carrots, so if you like that, great :) I think this recipe could have worked just as well with a lemony dill vinaigrette salad dressing, which would have been easier, but it was still good!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)