Like another reviewer, I find the sorbet too sweet. I used 4 lemons, maybe with 6 it's better. Will cut down the amount of sugar to 1 cup
From EatingWell: July/August 1994
Inspired by a favorite family mint julep recipe, this sorbet can be served as dessert or as an intermezzo course.
3 Reviews for Lemon-Mint Sorbet
The lemon and mint flavors are delicious but there's way too much sugar (and I have a sweet tooth!). I would cut the sugar in half the next time.
This sorbet is scrumptiously refreshing on a hot day!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)