This is a lemon chiffon recipe. Lemon meringue has a pastry crust, lemon curd filling, and a meringue top which is then baked.
Lemon Chiffon Pie
A light and lively lemon mousse paired with a crisp gingersnap crust makes a refreshing finish to a special meal. Just a little whipped cream gives the mousse a velvety taste and texture. Use a knife dipped in hot water to cut creamy pies into clean slices.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)