Very good. It does have a strong lemon taste (so half the lemon if you're opposed to strong lemony flavors), but it went over well with my family. I substituted broccoli, zucchini, and a diced white onion for the snow peas, scallions, and peppers and it turned out very well. Another keeper.
Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Spiked with lots of zesty lemon, this delectable chicken stir-fry has a colorful mix of snow peas, carrots and scallions. But feel free to substitute other thinly sliced vegetables, such as bell peppers or zucchini. Serve with: Rice noodles or brown rice.
46 Reviews for Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
This is a great recipe! I loved it! I was very hesitant about it through the entire process cause I really don't eat many vegetables but I'm trying to change my eating habits and this recipe was just delicious! I never knew vegies could taste so good. I specially loved the snow peas!
This is one of my favorite recipes! My son is very pick and he always gobbles this up! Not sure why some are giving this a negative review. My family absolutely LOVES it!
This dish looks very healthy and tasty. I am going to try it.
I just served my family this dish and they LOVED it. It wasn't too lemony but I decided to be cautious and just juiced 1/2 the lemon. It was perfect and very flavorful. We served it over 1/2 cup of brown rice for each serving and it was a great healthy, low calorie dinner.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)