I loved the strong lemony flavor of this dish. Very, very filling and great for leftovers. I served this with brown rice.
Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Spiked with lots of zesty lemon, this delectable chicken stir-fry has a colorful mix of snow peas, carrots and scallions. But feel free to substitute other thinly sliced vegetables, such as bell peppers or zucchini. Serve with: Rice noodles or brown rice.
46 Reviews for Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
This is a delicious meal! The lemon adds a bit of a bite which makes this is a delicious meal. Makes plenty for 2-3 people. Also, this can be added into a burrito or mixed into another meal. I added red, yellow, and green bell peppers. I really enjoyed this meal! :)
Delicious! I didn't have snow peas so I used zucchini and red pepper instead. Great for a quick dinner...I was able to prep the stir fry and get it cooked in the time it took me to make some rice.
This was surprisingly good. I used soba noodles and doubled the sauce and it was great. Even my 19mo picky eater liked the saucy noodles.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)