Tasting this while cooking it was apparent that it was missing something. The lemon was to subtle and left it a little bland. I added crushed black pepper and sriracha. Made it taste like a much more complete dish.
Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Spiked with lots of zesty lemon, this delectable chicken stir-fry has a colorful mix of snow peas, carrots and scallions. But feel free to substitute other thinly sliced vegetables, such as bell peppers or zucchini. Serve with: Rice noodles or brown rice.
46 Reviews for Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
I love to make this stir fry and eat it over brown rice. I use green and red bell peppers, carrots, onions, mushrooms, and whatever I have around to throw in! It always come out great for me. You can easily add or subtract things you do or don't like.. Totally customizable. And you can serve it over anything!
This tastes just like one of my favorite stir fry recipes from a certain other website that calls for lemon jello instead of something real. It was seriously so delicious. I added the juice from the whole lemon and it wasn't too lemony at all. I will make this again and again.
I didn't use any lemon zest so the lemon strenght was perfect. served over rice. Me and my husband loved it! I make extra for lunch the next day
I thought this would be good since I love to cook with lemon. I didn't like the chicken, bland, yucky sauce. Will not make again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)