I don't like mayo, so this is a great alternative. Next time I will add some diced celery or cucumber for a little crunch.
Lebanese Potato Salad
From EatingWell: May/June 2007
Dressed with a tangy lemon vinaigrette and fresh mint, this invigorating—and dairy-free—potato salad makes the perfect summer potluck contribution.
6 Reviews for Lebanese Potato Salad
I didn't use mint and substituted it with walnuts and hard boiled eggs. Absolutely delicious!
You cannot go wrong with this..so much lighter and tastier than tradiional potato salad! Delicious!!!
Made this last night, but without the mint. It was excellent! Nice tangy flavor.
Used red potatoes, but followed the recipe otherwise. My husband and I really enjoyed it. Great alternative to mayo recipes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (109 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (74 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)