27 ingredients (including the aji sauce ingredients) to make 24 empanadas? This recipe is ludicrously complicated.
Latin American Empanadas (Pipian Empanadas)
From EatingWell: Spring 2004
These savory pastries were created by Mariana Velasquez, a Test Kitchen intern who grew up in Bogot, Colombia.
3 Reviews for Latin American Empanadas (Pipian Empanadas)
@ the previous reviewer
Look directly under where the recipe says "Aji sauce (recipe follows)"
The recipe is linked.
I don't see the recipe for the aji sauce
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)