I just made it the usual lasagna pan way... so good and to this day my family doesn't know they have had tofu about 20 times already ;)
From EatingWell: October/November 2005
Crumbled tofu replaces the ricotta in our Italian-style vegetarian meal.
12 Reviews for Lasagna Rolls
My son recently became a vegetarian so I've been looking for healthy meatless dishes. I have made cheese lasagna but was looking for something with the protein but lower in fat. This is so good and my meat eating husband didn't miss the meat at all. I will definitely make this again and have recommended it to others. I will also make it for company. I am so excited to have found this recipe. Thank you!
Oh my Goodness! This dish was amazing. I am a 23 yr old mother and housewife who just got news of her husband's borderline high blood pressure and i honestly didn't think it would turn out that good because to my knowledge it lacked seasoning but ohh boy was I wrong! I am glad I have a HEALTHY dish to make for my family. BIG smile :-)
These were good as rolls but a lot of time & trouble. All the ingredients can be layered in a 13X9 pan & baked like traditional lasagna & it's just as good. Mushrooms can also be swapped for spinach.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)