Followed the recipe completely. All I can say is YUM!
Lamb Chops with Beer & Mustard Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 1996
Dark beers are too, well, dark for this sauce. Try a lager instead. Make it a meal: Warm Apple-Cabbage Slaw and Oven-Crisped Potato Latkes round out this meal.
2 Reviews for Lamb Chops with Beer & Mustard Sauce
This dish is amazing! My sister is a gourmet cook. I sadly am not. I made this for her on her birthday and she was very impressed. Very easy. I rubbed the lamb with Penze's greek seasoning and a bit of olive oil and let set for 2 hours just in case I did not like the way the sauce ended up. It was a wonderful addition to the flavor of the sauce. This will be a family favorite.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)