I loved this burger. The dressing on the lettuce was awesome when combined w/the lamb burger. The lamb burger itself was great tasting w/the flavors incorporated into it. I really enjoyed this meal. It's now one of my favorites! :)
Lamb Burgers Topped with Mâche Salad
From EatingWell: March/April 2010
These juicy lamb burgers are mounded with a generous portion of greens and sandwiched on a crusty bun. Serve with steamed new potatoes.
3 Reviews for Lamb Burgers Topped with Mâche Salad
I made this last week and it was delicious! My husband did the shopping and came home with butter lettuce, whole wheat bagels, and ground lamb that was not very lean, so obviously not as healthy. Nevertheless, the combination of flavors was very very fine.
My fiancee and I have made the commitment to a healthier lifestyle. Eating Well has played a leading role in our menu planning and preparations for those meals. I am a Chef and tonights meal was this recipe for Lamb Burgers. We purchased ground lean lamb from a local farm and made the recipe. And yes I did follow the recipe exactly! Absolutly AWESOME!!!!! The second best burger I've eaten this year and cant wait to eat the remaining two burgers (sometime next week) The burger (on whole wheat english muffin), with mache,tzakiki and 1/2 c tabbouleh only 11 Weight Watcher pts. Thank you!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)