I made this for a light family dinner and it wasn't enough. It's my son's (14) favorite meal. My daughter (10) also enjoyed it. My husband liked as well but I also made couscous to go with this recipe. Really different in taste, unexpected ingredients that work very well together and give it a interesting delicious tasty dinner.
Korean-Style Steak & Lettuce Wraps
These wraps should be served with lots of condiments: kimchee, for sure, but also nonfat yogurt and shredded carrots dressed with rice vinegar. Serve the various components of the dish separately and let your family or guests build their own wraps to taste.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (109 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (74 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)