I made this recipe for the first time this holiday season to redeem myself from a bad recipe I made earlier. I heard nothing but "yums" around the table this time! I used bacon instead of pancetta, but had to drain some of the excess bacon fat. I included the anchovies, but would add even more than the suggested amount for more kick. The other reviews for additions to the recipe would be perfect and go well with the flavors. I will definitely do this recipe again!
Sautéed Cauliflower & Grape Tomatoes
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
This Italian-inspired saute of cauliflower and tomatoes spiked with anchovies, garlic and vinegar pairs well with white fish or roasted chicken.
6 Reviews for Sautéed Cauliflower & Grape Tomatoes
This recipe was very easy and super yummy! I used turkey bacon instead of pancetta and it turned out really great.
This dish is quite tasty. I added a can of cannellini beans at the end of the cooking process to make it a full meal rather than a side dish. Yum!
I LOVE this dish. It is a simple and unique way to eat cauliflower
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)