A sweet and delicious treat, one of my favorite so far. I store these in small freezer friendly cups for portion control. This is was better than ice cream.
Peach Frozen Yogurt
From EatingWell: May/June 2010
We like to use chopped frozen peaches, but you can use frozen berries or whatever frozen fruit you have on hand in this ultra-quick frozen yogurt that is made without an ice cream maker.
14 Reviews for Peach Frozen Yogurt
Question: could not one substitute powdered sugar for the granulated sugar?
This recipe was so wonderful!!! I used frozen peaches and tonight I am going to try it with a strawberry banana blend. I put it in the freezer and it was even better the next day!!!! This recipe is definitely a keeper!!!
I made this with peaches and some frozen blueberries and used sugar/stevia blend. Very good. My only problem was that I had frozen peach slices and they were a little hard to blend with the sugar. I also ended up added an individual blueberry yogurt along with the plain yogurt and lemon because it needed the extra moisture. Maybe the sliced peaches was the problem. Still very good and I will make it again, maybe using strawberries.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)