This is much better than using mint tea bags to make iced tea. The difference in flavor is startling. Fresh mint takes this tea to a whole other level. I don't add the sake as my iced tea is a daytime drink.
Iced Mint Green Tea
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
Crisp and refreshing, you just may find yourself craving this beverage on a hot summer's night.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)