Very delicious. The flavors were even better a few days later! I had to use hot Italian sausage instead of chorizo because my grocery store did not carry it. There was a fair bit of preparation involved but it was worth it.
Iberian-Style Sausage & Chicken Ragù
From EatingWell: November/December 2009
This hearty sausage and chicken ragu was inspired by a fabulous stew Bruce Aidells enjoyed when he was traveling in Spain. Serve it over a heartier pasta, such as whole-wheat penne, or gnocchi. Garnish with grated sheep’s-milk cheese, such as Manchego.
12 Reviews for Iberian-Style Sausage & Chicken Ragù
Made it with the store brand smoked chirizo and a mixture of half sharp paprika and smoked paprika since our grocery store didn't have pimenton. Definitely liked this. I will make it again with all the right ingredients.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)