Please, if your going to bother posting a recipe... post a recipe! There is no imagination in using a pre- packaged anything!!
Hummus & Vegetables
From EatingWell: The EatingWell Diet (2007)
A tub of hummus is handy to have in your fridge for when a snack attack occurs.
6 Reviews for Hummus & Vegetables
I think this is a great snack idea. I didn't know that hummus had so few calories. To those who need help finding a hummus recipe, you could just type it into the search engine at the top of the page. You can handle it : )
prepared hummus? yeah because a recipe shouldnt have to actually tell you how to prepare the hummus or anything.
I use Whole Wheat Pita bread. Most brands have very little preservatives. 1/4 piece adds fiber and minimal calories and carbs.
Its a great recipe. Thank you. It reminded me of different types of hummous you can do like pepper etc. This recipe can also be used with slices of wholewheat toast with or without a thin scraping of butter, sometimes sticks of cheese. Finish off with fruit. Lovely and fresh and filling and my daughter loved it. She gets to choose the vegetables she likes the most and one or two not as favourable.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)