maybe my store bought black bean sauce wasn't strong enough? but i would have liked this recipe to have more of a kick.
Hot & Sour Carrots
From EatingWell: September/October 2009
The hot-and-sour sauce on these quick sautéed carrots is not for the timid palate. They have an abundance of bold, spicy flavor. Try them with steamed white fish and brown rice.
5 Reviews for Hot & Sour Carrots
I made this tonight for a healthy snack and it was fantastic! The recipe said to add crushed red pepper but it didn't specify the amount so I just added a sprinkle. This is sooooo good! Yummy!
I've made this several times since you first printed it. It's allways a hit with everyone. TRY IT - - - YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!! Easy and tasty.
Amazing! So simple and yet such flavor. Definitely company worthy and they'll never know!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)