My husband's a picky eater and isn't great about eating food that's good for him but he loved this and it's very easy to make. I'll definitely be serving this again.
Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon
A sweet, tangy and salty mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey does double-duty as marinade and sauce. Toasted sesame seeds provide a nutty and attractive accent. Make it a meal: Serve with brown rice and sautéed red peppers and zucchini slices.
38 Reviews for Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon
This recipe is easy and, no kidding, the best salmon I've ever tasted. Served with Sesame Snap Peas with Carrots and Peppers - an awesome meal. I can't wait to make it again!
I made the recipe almost as listed, but did not have scallions or sesame seeds. The combo of the other ingredients was fabulous. I had a huge piece of salmon so I baked it at 375 for about 30 minutes. I was short on time so I put the salmon in the pan it would bake in, then poured the sauce on top. It "marinated" on the counter for 10 minutes while the oven warmed up. I thought it had a great flavor - light but delicious. My kids and my husband all loved it.
I absolutely loved this recipe! I followed the recipe as written and was very pleased with the outcome. I didn't need to add anything to the salmon after it was finished cooking. The marinade gave the salmon just enough flavor without taking over. So, I was still able to taste the salmon's natural flavor, which I liked. I broiled my salmon for exactly 8 minutes. So, it wasn't as dark as the salmon in the picture, but it had a nice texture. I served it with steamed broccoli and wild rice and the flavor mixed well with the two sides. I bookmarked the recipe because I will be making this again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)