Gourmet burgers with less drama than normal paddies. They are not only quick and simple to make, they stay together when cooked and taste wonderful. These will be regular at our house from now on (either as burger paddies or as rissoles with vegies).
Honey-Mustard Turkey Burgers
Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast. Regular ground turkey, which is a mixture of light and dark meat and some skin, contains almost as much fat as lean ground beef. A honey-mustard mixture keeps these low-fat patties moist and succulent.
7 Reviews for Honey-Mustard Turkey Burgers
Wow unexpectedly delish, very few ingredients great flavor, I made them on the stove and thought they were excellent. Only thing I did is sprinkled a little extra pepper on the outside. Yum will be making again.
Quick and effortless and easy to spice up. Perfect for a busy weeknight. I'm in college and these went together and were on the table in under half an hour, which is great for my roommates and me. We will make these again, and maybe add something to them for just a little bit more flavor.
-Sarah in Springfield
These were so delicious! Perfect recipe. The only things I changed was that I mixed all of the mustard mixture in the turkey, except for 4 tablespoons, which I brushed over the burgers....and I also used multi-grain english muffins instead of hamburger rolls. Fabulous!! Will be making quite a bit. Thanks!
Sounds good. Can't wait to try it. I already have all the ingredients.
We are always looking for a new burger to try.
Margie in Columbus, Ohio
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)