From EatingWell: July/August 1992
A perfect foil for a salad of mixed bitter greens including arugula, chicory, escarole, radicchio and/or watercress
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk yogurt, vinegar, mustard, honey and salt in a small bowl until blended. Add a generous grinding of pepper and whisk again. (Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a small jar, secure the lid and shake until blended.)
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Per tablespoon: 12 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 61 mg sodium; 2 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
Boneless chicken thighs can take plenty of cooking without...
An outstanding salad dressing can take your salad from ho-hum...Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Who says entertaining has to be reserved for the weekend only...
Peanut butter is a healthy ingredient and more versatile than...
If you’re watching your sodium intake, these low-sodium snack...
When it comes to making healthy slow cooker chicken recipes,...
Whether you’re packing a healthy snack for yourself or your...
When you’re watching your diet, snacking healthfully can keep...
Snacking (done right) can be a healthy way to curb your...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Pasta is a favorite comfort food—it’s quick, easy to cook and...
When the temperature drops and the days get shorter, there's...
Having a snack attack? Stock your fridge and pantry with...
Low-fat cottage cheese is a healthy addition that adds...
Pass on store-bought snacks that are loaded with fat and...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- July/August 1992