From EatingWell: July/August 1992
A perfect foil for a salad of mixed bitter greens including arugula, chicory, escarole, radicchio and/or watercress
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk yogurt, vinegar, mustard, honey and salt in a small bowl until blended. Add a generous grinding of pepper and whisk again. (Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a small jar, secure the lid and shake until blended.)
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Per tablespoon: 12 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 61 mg sodium; 2 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- July/August 1992