From EatingWell: July/August 1992
A perfect foil for a salad of mixed bitter greens including arugula, chicory, escarole, radicchio and/or watercress
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk yogurt, vinegar, mustard, honey and salt in a small bowl until blended. Add a generous grinding of pepper and whisk again. (Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a small jar, secure the lid and shake until blended.)
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Per tablespoon: 12 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 61 mg sodium; 2 mg potassium.
Exchanges: Free Food
More From EatingWell
If planning out quick and healthy meals for your family is a...
Adding lean protein, such as chicken, turkey, lean beef, low-...
Canned tuna is a quick, healthy and delicious option for...
Wraps are a delicious and healthy alternative to standard...
From grilled steak to creamy chicken, our quick and healthy...
If you’re trying to cut back on carbs or are following a low-...
Asparagus, rhubarb, peas, artichokes, beets, carrots and more...
Take advantage of all of the spring’s fresh produce with our...
Quinoa is a superfood that is packed with fiber and protein...
Healthy scones are as easy to make as a quick bread and these...
Turkish, Lebanese and other Middle Eastern flavors star in...The easiest way to make your chicken sing—punch it up with fresh...
Our healthy lemon recipes are bursting with the bright,...
Preventing heart disease through diet is made easier with our...
Instead of going out for date night, stay in and cook a...
One-pot meals are great, but they often serve a crowd. These...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- July/August 1992