I make this soup often, in fact I crave it:)
Herbed Zucchini Soup
This is one of the few soups that make the cut in summer. Serve it chilled to take the edge off a hot August night.
32 Reviews for Herbed Zucchini Soup
I did not have a blender, so I just ate it as is. I think it is better when it is not blended because the zucchini adds texture. Yum-o!
I saw the comment the soup is bland, So I added garlic 1/2t since I love garlic and 1/8t of sage while the zucchini was cooking to tender. I substitute reduce fat cheddar cheese with a white cheese, shredded reduce fat Parmesan, since that was the only cheese in my frig. IT WAS AMAZING!!! The cheese, garlic, and zucchini mixed so well. Next time I am gonna add 1/2t of onion. Hope this is helpful.
This soup was lovely. I added mixed herbs and parsley instead as I don't like tarragon or dill and didn't want to ruin it by adding them. I found I didn't need to add pepper as I found it quite peppery as it was. But full of flavour, will definitely be making this over over again.
I used two large Italian zuccini's and tarragon and it turned out great. My 2 year old daughter liked it too which is a bonus! This one is definitely a keeper!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)