I don't even like zucchini and I loved this soup! I used veggie broth instead of chicken and used both tarragon and dill. Immersion blender worked great, and added a little dollop of plain yogurt on top.. perfect!
Herbed Zucchini Soup
This is one of the few soups that make the cut in summer. Serve it chilled to take the edge off a hot August night.
32 Reviews for Herbed Zucchini Soup
This soup was very easy to make! I used tarragon and needed 4 zucchinis. It has a very creamy texture and seems like there is cream or milk in it!
I substituted Parmesan cheese for the cheddar. I like the saltiness of the Parmesan and think it works well with the soup.
The soup tastes great and is almost a little spicy. I was apprehensive to try this at first but I thought it was great! My mother loved it when I gave her a taste
I usually use fresh basil and it's excellent! Much easier to use a stick blender rather than a standard blender or food processor. I also like to leave some small chunks for texture.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)