In looking for breakfast ideas for my new gluten-free diet, this crossed my page. The smell of cooking onion in the morning is nausiating to me but I turned on the exhaust fan and perservered... Wow! So happy I did. This is delicious, filling, and satisfying. I used 1/2 tsp Kirkland Mrs. Dash and a nice sweet onion. Also feta crumbles on top. This is going into my new breakfast rotation. It was so yummy!
Herb & Onion Frittata
From EatingWell: The EatingWell Diet (2007)
This Italian-style omelet is delicious with just about any herb combination; try parsley, dill, chervil or marjoram.
4 Reviews for Herb & Onion Frittata
Loved this recipes. Very filling as someone else had already mentioned. I didn't have farmer's cheese or ricotta but I just substituted with mozzarella. Still good and bet even better with ricotta. Delicious!
Easy and quick breakfast. This is so good. I used dried basil and oregano with ricotta. I think I am going to try sweet onion next time. Highly recommend!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)