Could I use chicken in this recipe instead of beef? Anyone please? (:
Very finely chopping onion, mushrooms and carrots in the food processor is not only fast—it makes the vegetables hard to detect for picky eaters. They also form the base for the sauce of this ground beef skillet supper. Make it a meal: Serve with a green salad.
151 Reviews for Hamburger Buddy
The thyme flavor overpowered everything else. I recommend omitting at least half of the thyme.
Really good, I dont have a food processor and I chopeed everything really small, and it dosent take very ong to chopped. the only changes that i did was that I only used 1 teaspoon of thyme, and my husband and I dont like mushrooms so I didnt use it and it was still pretty good!!!
The recipe is huge, it can feed an army!!! probably 6 big servings!!
This burger was so yummy and i enjoyed cooking it for my family.
Recently used a hand food grinder on left-over steak and left over beef hot dogs, combined with ground up
stir-fry frozen veg, frozen cut spinach, and left-over Basmati Rice,added a can of sliced Black olives and some chopped Kalamata Olives, ground Sea Salt & freshly ground Pepper Medley. Pan cooked/heated all in a skillet with XV Olive Oil and served in whole wheat pita pockets. Plan to add mushrooms & sour cream when I use those leftovers, and can use in tortillas with even more veg (Lettuce, Tomato, Onion.)
Who ever thinks left-overs are boring just isn't trying!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)