We've been making this for years. It is an outstanding dish for older kids and adults as well. Relatively easy to make, too! And a fabulous company meal, since all the prep work can be done in advance, leaving only about 10-15 minutes in the kitchen just before serving.
Halibut with Lemon & Caper Sauce
From EatingWell: May/June 1991
If using fish steaks, chill them in the freezer for 1/2 to 1 hour so they will be easy to slice. Fillets of sole, orange roughy, ocean perch or catfish are delicious cooked this way but do not need to be sliced before cooking.
2 Reviews for Halibut with Lemon & Caper Sauce
I made this for my husband for the first time last night and it was very easy to make and tasted fantastic. Our local supermarket didn't have Halibut so I substituted Cod which worked well. I served it over wilted spinach. We will definitely be making this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)