The flavor of this recipe was fantastic. My honey said this is his favorite! I actually had to substitute the halibut for Cod since it's out of season and the recipe was still great! I cooked it for 10 minutes. Served it with rice and snap peas!
Halibut with Japanese Flavors
From EatingWell: March/April 1993
Sweet miso, rice wine and soy sauce infuse halibut with a rich Asian flavor. Thin slices of nori and scallions are a pretty garnish. Make it a meal: Add Cold Soba Noodles and Cucumber Salad for a light summer supper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)