The flavor of this recipe was fantastic. My honey said this is his favorite! I actually had to substitute the halibut for Cod since it's out of season and the recipe was still great! I cooked it for 10 minutes. Served it with rice and snap peas!
Halibut with Japanese Flavors
From EatingWell: March/April 1993
Sweet miso, rice wine and soy sauce infuse halibut with a rich Asian flavor. Thin slices of nori and scallions are a pretty garnish. Make it a meal: Add Cold Soba Noodles and Cucumber Salad for a light summer supper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)