Everyone in my family loved this dish. The flavors in the gremolata are really bright and fresh and wake up your taste buds, especially after eating so many sauced fish dishes in China.
Halibut Roasted with Red Bell Peppers, Onions & Russet Potatoes
The firm flesh of halibut makes it the perfect choice for this dish, but feel free to substitute salmon, cod or any other thick fish. The bell peppers can be varied as well—exchange green for red or use a combination of red, green and yellow. You can also add rosemary, basil or even mint to the gremolata, a classic Italian seasoning of parsley, garlic and lemon zest. Accompany the dish with greens, such as spinach or chard.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)