I made this tonight and it was pretty delicious. All I had was a sweet and spicy mustard and no Dijon, so it was probably a little sweeter than it should be but it still came out great. Also, I didn't bread the fish, just pan fried it, so it was probably a bit healthier as well. All together it took maybe 10-15 minutes tops. I will make again.
Sauteed Haddock with Orange-Shallot Sauce
From EatingWell: July/August 2012
In this easy haddock recipe, the fish’s delicate flavor is wonderfully balanced by the sweet and savory combination of orange, shallot and mustard. You can also make this haddock recipe with flounder or sole from the Pacific (considered a good choice by the Monterey Bay Aquarium).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)