Why in the world would anyone use processed guac filled with chemicals and prob some nice dyes when all you need is some fresh avocado, garlic & a lime... & DISCARD the yolk? Even if not using yolk for this recipe throwing away food? WOW..hope the kids aren't watching..
Guacamole-stuffed eggs are the perfect healthy appetizer recipe for an easy, yet impressive, potluck or party dish.
5 Reviews for Guacamole-Stuffed Eggs
Was going to take deviled eggs to a party this week, but will try this recipe instead.....great idea, love avocados, but never thought to combine with eggs!
I make these but mash the avocado with the egg yolks... very good nutrition in the yolks.
Two. Recipe makes 6 servings and uses 6 eggs.
how many halves are a serving?
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)