This was a super easy recipe packed with flavor and it is a new family favorite. I usually don't like olives but they were part of a whole bunch of flavors that blended together beautifully
Grilled Tofu with a Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Mild-flavored tofu benefits from this intensely flavored lemon juice-and-garlic-based marinade. If you have the time, marinate the tofu early in the day (up to 8 hours before serving) so it can absorb all the flavors.
6 Reviews for Grilled Tofu with a Mediterranean Chopped Salad
What attracted me to this recipe was the use of tomatoes and cucumbers (my favorite). This salad was delicious and the tofu fit the salad perfectly. I marinated the tofu for about an hour. Simple and easy is just my style. A must eat again type of recipe.
I added Soy sauce and Sesame oil to the marinade to expand and enhance the flavors
Perfect for a hot summer evening!
I was really looking for this type of recipe of tofu. Great.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)