This tofu is awesome! I drained it and put it between two plates and a paper towel for maybe 15 minutes to get some extra moisture out. I marinated it for 30 minutes tops and then my husband grilled it, which he said was very easy using a spatula. After it was grilled my daughter made the comment that it smelled like hamburgers, and I have to agree. The taste was so good, I can't imagine how flavorful it will be after I get the chance to marinate it for hours on end. I highly recommend this recipe!
Grilled Tofu with a Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Mild-flavored tofu benefits from this intensely flavored lemon juice-and-garlic-based marinade. If you have the time, marinate the tofu early in the day (up to 8 hours before serving) so it can absorb all the flavors.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)