Easy Dish to make. Hubby even approves this dish and veggies are not his favorite thing. Doesn't feel like he is missing out.
Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes & Eggplant for Two
From EatingWell: July/August 2013
Here’s a healthy pepper, tomato, eggplant and steak salad recipe that will convince anyone that, yes, salad can be a satisfying dinner. We toast dried oregano to make it especially aromatic and flavorful and then use it liberally to season the salad. Serve it over a bed of watercress or arugula with a crusty baguette to soak up the dressing.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)