I added a teaspoon of Dijon mustard to the dressing. Gave it a great taste & consistency. Great dish for Summer!
Grilled Shrimp Skewers over White Bean Salad
From EatingWell: July/August 2010
Fresh herbs make all the difference in this light, summery bean salad that in turn makes an aromatic bed for the easy grilled shrimp. The shrimp and salad are wonderful together but you could also make them separately. Consider skewering and grilling scallops as another delicious option.
8 Reviews for Grilled Shrimp Skewers over White Bean Salad
This recipe was very easy to make and everything tasted perfectly. I don't like beans or celery, but mixed with fresh herbs, lemon juice and olive oil it was delicious. And you can never go wrong with shrimp.
I made this exactly as written and got raves from my guests. The beans were great with letuce later. Used all fresh herbs from my garden, always a good thing. Also made the Mozarella and tomato stacks fro this article - they said it was like a restaurant!
This turned out great, made exactly as instructed. I had leftovers and heated up the shrimp and remaining salad, and it was at least as good warm as it was cold. Will make again-very easy and quick, too.
I made all of the recipes in the "Farm fresh picnic" section of the magazine for a weekend at a cabin. I made the white bean salad ahead of time. We had so much food that we didn't grill the shrimp to go with the salad. But the salad was so fresh and intoxicating with the herbs that we didn't miss the shrimp. Excellent!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)