It was the sauce... not only an excellent pairing with salmon, I poured it over grilled veggies and steak 4 days later and kicked that dish up as well. No sherry or red wine vinegar so used Rice Wine vinegar - AN OUTSTANDING SIX STARS (if it were possible).
Grilled Salmon & Zucchini with Red Pepper Sauce
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Jazz up simply grilled salmon and summer vegetables with a zesty sauce based on the classic Spanish romesco. Made with roasted red peppers, tomatoes and almonds, this sauce is a great match for any seafood, poultry or vegetables. Using smoked paprika brings out the flavors from the grill. Serve with: Grilled baguette.
8 Reviews for Grilled Salmon & Zucchini with Red Pepper Sauce
This was awesome. I added a little vinegar to veggies before grilling. And I grilled eggplant too. Fabulous!!!
pam hanuska, Anniston, AL
The sause for this was amazing! Very very tasty!
Drew, Vernon, BC
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)