We loved this dish. The sauce was super and I'll be making this again.
Grilled Salmon & Zucchini with Red Pepper Sauce
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Jazz up simply grilled salmon and summer vegetables with a zesty sauce based on the classic Spanish romesco. Made with roasted red peppers, tomatoes and almonds, this sauce is a great match for any seafood, poultry or vegetables. Using smoked paprika brings out the flavors from the grill. Serve with: Grilled baguette.
8 Reviews for Grilled Salmon & Zucchini with Red Pepper Sauce
I really liked this, however next time I would cut back on the vinegar - I found it to be too much.
I used aubergine instead of zucchini and it worked perfectly! I also doubled the sauce and served it on a bed of orzo pasta, mixing a little of the sauce through. It was fantastic!
Totally agree - six stars all the way!! Wonderful flavor - the sauce totally finished it! I served with a harvest grain artesian bread to mop up the sauce. (wish I'd made more!) Really good - will definitely make again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)