We love this dish; it comes out looking beautiful and tasting fabulous. I love that it has no added oil, and the herbs and mustard do a good job of toning down the strong salmon flavor. Even my toddler gobbles it up!
Grilled Salmon with Mustard & Herbs
Salmon cooks over a bed of lemon and fresh herbs to infuse it with flavor and keep the fish tender and moist. We like a blend of thyme, tarragon and oregano, but any of your favorite herbs will work. Make it a meal: Serve with grilled new potatoes tossed in an herb vinaigrette and steamed green beans.
16 Reviews for Grilled Salmon with Mustard & Herbs
Can someone suggest herbs for this? I'm not good in the seasoning department.
Thank you for so many wonderful recipies for salmon. My husband and I eat salmon at least 3 times a week and I am so tired of cooking it the only 3 ways I know how. Now I have cause to celebrate...no more boring salmon dishes for us. Thank you and tomorrow night we're having a delicious new salmon dish. Thank you again.
I am not a big fan of salmon, but I do make it because my husband loves it. I'm always looking for a new healthy way of cooking it so I can enjoy the meal also. I loved this recipe. It was the first time I removed the skin before cooking it, and I think it made a big difference. It did not have that bitter after taste that I was used too. I didn't have any fresh herbs, so I used dry spices. I also baked mine in the oven instead of the grill, but it still turned out great. This one is getting saved into my recipe box.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)