I pan fries my salmon since my grill is under a foot of snow. Very delicious, I also added thin slices of red apple to the slaw. Made the slaw more amazing.
Grilled Salmon Soft Tacos
From EatingWell: March/April 2008
Fish tacos have become all the rage in recent years and are a specialty of the Pacific coast of Southern California and Mexico. This is a simple recipe: all the components can be made ahead of time and the fish grilled at the last moment. You can also use halibut, sea bass or tilapia in place of the salmon.
16 Reviews for Grilled Salmon Soft Tacos
Yummy and easy to make!
This recipes sounds AWESOME! But while in Kauai and Maui, I have fallen in love with Ono fish, it is soooo good in fish tacos. I have just recently started liking Salmon, (but it has to be wild Alaskan salmon), so I am anxious to try this recipe. It is all so healthy, and that's what we have been tring to do, is eat healthy!
Try making a watermelon salsa instead: Chile-Roasted Feta and Watermelon Slab http://cuceesprouts.com/2010/10/chile-roasted-feta-and-watermelon-slab/ It will go really well with the fish
Fantastic! Made these tonight and my hubby raved. Made all the accompaniments and enjoyed them as well. We eat salmon once a week and am always looking for new recipes, I will definitely be making this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)