I grilled this in my oven...ended up abit too dry but still tasted great. I'll shorten the cooking time and lower the temperature abit on my next try.
Grilled Rosemary-Salmon Skewers
If you can find (or grow) them, use sturdy rosemary branches, stripped of leaves, as skewers for these Italian salmon kebabs; they'll add a subtle, smoky flavor that hints of pine. Oil your grill well to prevent sticking, don't move the kebabs around unnecessarily and keep a close eye on the fire to avoid flare-ups.
12 Reviews for Grilled Rosemary-Salmon Skewers
Very simple and quick recipe that is good for you. I add white onions and mushrooms to the skewers and also a small amount of ginger to the marinade. Usually serve with risotto (maybe a rice pilaf).
What a simple but elegant meal.
I grilled the kabobs on the rosemary branches. It smelled so amazing that it had our neighbors wandering over. It tasted even better than it smelled!
This is definitely a keeper, I am sure I will be enjoying this again and again.
This meal was amazing!!! Followed the recipe (minus the rosemary kabobs) and put the salmon and tomatoes over some rice pilaf. Great summer dish with fantastic flavor. I'll be making this recipe again, soon!
I didn't have time to make kabobs and I didn't have tomatoes; however, I made it and added some soy sauce and some ginger. I cubed the salmon and stirred it into the mock-marinade, and immediately fried it in a nonstick pan. It was so good, I will definitely make it again. I might do kabobs sometime, but I don't think you need to in order to have it taste great!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)